Businesses in every industry require a safe, clean office building to work in, which is why pest control for offices is so important. Because office buildings have so much traffic day in and day out, pest infestations are bound to happen. To prevent them, the key to a pest-FREE environment is regular inspections, preventative measures, and enlisting the help of a professional pest control company.
A cockroach or ant issue can negatively affect your tenant’s experience and prevent new tenants from leasing space. If gone untreated, pest problems can quickly turn into an infestation and spread from room to room or office to office. Florida Pest’s office building pest control services will ensure your property is up and running all year long.
Pest Management for Offices and Commercial Properties
From offices to co-working spaces and multi-use spaces, Florida Pest Control’s Integrated Pest Management solutions can tackle even the toughest pest issues with the sensitivity required in modern commercial properties. Our highly-trained local pest control experts take time to educate you on your property’s unique needs and pressures so that they can create a solution that not only eradicates pests from your business but ensures they do not return.
Dangers of Office Pest Problems in Florida
Pests such as bed bugs, rodents, stinging insects, termites, and even birds can quickly disrupt a healthy work environment. Of course, they are irritating for employees, but more importantly, many pests also spread diseases that can make people sick, exacerbate allergies, and create serious contamination concerns. Although the risk is small, bites and stings can trigger dangerous allergic reactions. The mess from certain pests can also cause damage to equipment and structures.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Most Common Commercial Property and Office Pests
There are a variety of pests that are problematic for office environments, but here are a few common invaders:
- Cockroaches – Cockroaches are drawn to spaces where there is an abundance of food and moisture, including employee break areas, bathrooms, and desks where snacks are stored. Florida Pest Control’s general pest management programs can resolve your cockroach issues and equip you with the knowledge to help prevent future problems.
- Mice and rats – Mice and rats are common pests for offices since they are drawn to spaces inhabited by humans. In addition to feeding on food and crumbs, rodents can gnaw on electrical wires and cabling, taking down power and critical networking equipment and creating fire hazards. Both rodents are capable of spreading bacteria and other pathogens through contact and the droppings they leave behind.
- Ants – Ants are a frequent problem in offices, as they are attracted to food, water, and even electrical conduits. Ant problems differ in magnitude and solving them requires correct identification of the ant species. Florida Pest Control’s Technicians have customized services to handle specific species and put a stop to your ant issues.
- Termites -These notoriously destructive yet quiet pests can destroy your property for years before you’re even aware there is a problem. Our experts will control termites using advanced technology. They can also recommend other solutions for active problems to help you protect your business.
- Stinging pests – Many commercial properties are now becoming full-on communities complete with 24/7 amenities. With this shift, outdoor areas now require just as much maintenance as indoor areas. Stinging pests can pose a risk to anyone on your property. To tackle dangerous pests like these, your Florida Pest Control team will put together a customized plan of attack.
- Bed bugs – As the number of bed bug cases across North America grows, offices are now seeing more visits from these biting pests. Offices may not experience full-blown infestations, but bed bugs can be brought in unknowingly by employees or guests, causing distress to workers. Florida Pest Control can quickly and discreetly address these types of problems.
- Birds – Bird excrement is corrosive and can wear down stone and metal on structures. Feathers and droppings from birds can also clog HVAC units, lowering air quality. Additionally, bird issues can create tension between neighboring properties. Our bird control team can safely and humanely address bird issues with pigeons, sparrows, and other pest bird species.
Expert Office Pest Control Services in Florida
Florida Pest Control specialists are held to the highest standards in the pest control industry. When visiting your office space, you can have peace of mind that you have a local pest management expert working in your business. All of our specialists go through intensive training and are state-licensed to perform pest control services for offices. Whether you manage one property or multiple, we can provide consistent, reliable integrated pest management solutions for businesses all over the state of Florida. Our key accounts team is assigned to manage large commercial property accounts, giving you one point of contact for service, billing, and more. Contact us today to get started with office building pest control!
Back to Commercial Pest Control