- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Florida?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Florida?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Florida?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Florida?
The key to preventing termites in your home is to work with a professional termite control company. A termite exterminator pinpoints early signs of termite activity.
To prevent termites naturally, some choose orange oil or diatomaceous earth. While natural termite prevention may repel termites, they won’t get rid of termites.
Builders can team with a pest control company to treat the soil and lumber when building a new home. This works to prevent termites in all new properties.
Termite prevention costs are always less than the costs of dealing with an infestation. Regular preventative services are worth saving you the frustration!